Are you short of conversation ideas to have with your little one?
Do you find yourself half listening when your child speaks? I surely found myself doing just that.
Sometimes it is easy to just get on with our day and forget to get down to our child’s height, look in their eyes and genuinely care for what they have to say.
I hope this conversation starters will bring some encouragement to you to spend more time with your child and enjoy spending time chatting. This is also a good reminder for myself!
Find the downloadable file at the end of the post.
- What are you thankful for?
- If I let you stay up all night, what would you do?
- What super-power do you already have?
- Share two things for which you are thankful.
- What makes you laugh?
- Describe the “perfect day”.
- If you could visit any foreign country, where would you go?
- When was the last time you cried?
- If you could have any pet what would it be?
- Pick three words to describe how you feel right now.
- If you could change one thing about your family what would it be? What qualities do you think makes a good friend?
- Who is your best friend?
- Describe your dream holiday.
- What is your favourite movie/ food/ cake/ drink?
- If you could be invisible for one day, what would you do?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Describe mommy/ daddy/ brother/ sister with one word.
- If you could get rid of one vegetable forever, what would it be? When are you the happiest?What do you do when you feel happy/sad?
NOW YOUR TURN, WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO ASK MOMMY/ DADDY
One more thing
GET INSTANT ACCESS TO MY LIBRARY OF FREE ORGANISATIONAL PRINTABLES!
Sign up to receive FREE organising printables, available exclusively to subscribers!