This blog is a personal blog written and edited by Alina. For questions about this blog, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the case of Services and any Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
- All Services which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
- We can make changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
- We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale
- The description of the Services and any Goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Services or Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
- The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
- A Contract will be formed for the Services ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. By placing an Order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an email with all information in it (ie the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of any Goods supplied under the Contract, and before performance begins of any of the Services.
- Any quotation or estimate of Fees (as defined below) is valid for a maximum period of 1 day from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
- No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Services, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
- We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for you and which might, in some respects, be better for you, eg by giving you rights as a business.
Fees and Payment
- The fees (Fees) for the Services, the price of any Goods (if not included in the Fees) and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date we accept the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing. Prices for Services may be calculated on a fixed price or on a standard daily rate basis.
- Fees and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
- You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately.
After we have successfully received your payment, your product information with download link will be sent to the email address you provided. This may take up to 24 hours but usually happens within minutes. Please ensure first you have checked your spam folder. If you do not receive an email after this time period, please contact us.
Due to the nature of our products (non-tangible digital goods), it is not possible to “return” the product therefore we DO NOT offer refund or exchange after purchase is made. If you are having any issue with the file, trouble setup, or have any questions, please contact us, we will do our best to resolve the problem.
All products are property of Wellies and Lemonade. You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified.
We do not share your personal information or Site use information collected by us as you interact with the Site with third parties except: 1) as necessary in connection with support of the Site (such as third party credit card processors) or 2) when deemed necessary by us in order to enhance the information provided. Other than the foregoing, we use such information solely for its own purposes.
We reserve the right to change or modify the current Terms & Policies with no prior notice.
GET INSTANT ACCESS TO MY LIBRARY OF FREE ORGANISATIONAL PRINTABLES!
Sign up to receive FREE organising printables, available exclusively to subscribers!